Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is no denying Art's love for food, and while his list of favorite recipes could go on for days, we picked the ones that were closest to his heart. Art loved sharing his recipes with you as much as you love making them and all of us in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen promise to keep his legacy alive and continue to bring you quick and easy recipes that Art would be proud of.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
From a timeless classic like baked ziti to his favorite Russian salad dressing, you can continue to make Mr. Food's favorite recipes any night of the week.
- Family Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Better Baked Ziti
- Old Fashioned Pound Cake
- Perfect Egg Salad
- Flo's Russian Dressing
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Please take a moment and share with us your favorite Mr. Food recipes and memories on our Memorial page.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes