Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is no denying Art's love for food, and while his list of favorite recipes could go on for days, we picked the ones that were closest to his heart. Art loved sharing his recipes with you as much as you love making them and all of us in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen promise to keep his legacy alive and continue to bring you quick and easy recipes that Art would be proud of.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
From a timeless classic like baked ziti to his favorite Russian salad dressing, you can continue to make Mr. Food's favorite recipes any night of the week.
- Family Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Better Baked Ziti
- Old Fashioned Pound Cake
- Perfect Egg Salad
- Flo's Russian Dressing
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Please take a moment and share with us your favorite Mr. Food recipes and memories on our Memorial page.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 21 Quick & Easy Mardi Gras Recipes
- Top 10 Traditional Southern Desserts
- 58 Easy Potluck Recipes: Party Pleasers
- 14 Satisfying Slow Cooker Sides
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 10 Easy Vegetarian Recipes That'll Fill You Up