The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Quick & Easy Comfort Cookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
There is nothing more soothing and satisfying than comfort food. And no one makes these classics easier, faster or tastier than the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. That's why the Mr. Food Test Kitchen team has assembled a collection (tested, tasted, tweaked and then tested again) of the very best recipes that we all crave.
Of course we added lots of "why didn't I think of that" twists to make them even better than ever and as up to the minute as possible. We have included tips on how to lighten up many of our favorites so you can satisfy your cravings without all the guilt.
The Mr. Food Test Kitchen: Quick & Easy Comfort cookbook is packed with over 150 mouthwatering recipes and more than 90 enticing photos to make the recipes truly come to life.
So if you crave comfort with a twist but don't have a lot of time and want recipes that are really easy...then this is the book for you. Every bite will have you and your family sharing in years of "OOH IT"S SO GOOD!!".
- 192 total pages plus covers
- More than 150 Recipes & Tips
- Full-Color Photos throughout
Click a logo to purchase our Quick & Easy Comfort Cookbook
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Round Up! Top 15 Food Trends from 2021