Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 28 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes
- 44 Must-Make Meatball Recipes