Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 21 Quick & Easy Mardi Gras Recipes
- 58 Easy Potluck Recipes: Party Pleasers
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 12 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 10 Easy Vegetarian Recipes That'll Fill You Up
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes