Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 21 Quick & Easy Mardi Gras Recipes
- Top 10 Traditional Southern Desserts
- 58 Easy Potluck Recipes: Party Pleasers
- 14 Satisfying Slow Cooker Sides
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 10 Easy Vegetarian Recipes That'll Fill You Up