3-Minute Breakfast Hash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would've thought you could make a breakfast hash in the microwave? Our recipe for 3-Minute Breakfast Hash is a hearty breakfast idea that cooks up in a jiffy!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen potatoes O'Brien or shredded hash browns
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- Ketchup or BBQ sauce (optional)
What to Do
- Coat 8-ounce microwave-safe ramekin or small cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add potatoes, salt, and pepper; mix well. Then, microwave on high 1 minute until hot. Break egg into bowl. Beat egg with fork until blended.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, about 15 to 30 seconds longer.
- Top with cheese. Serve with ketchup or BBQ sauce, if desired.
- Don't overcook this. The scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after they are removed from the microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.
- Spook-tacular Halloween Breakfast
- Microwave Egg, Bacon 'N' Cheddar Bagel
- Bacon 'n' Egg Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Easy Breakfast Ideas with Eggs
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Rise 'n' Shine Breakfast Bake
- Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole
- "New You" Veggie Sausage Sandwich