We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This brunch-worthy Asparagus Frittata is so quick to make, but is sure to be talked about long after your get-together. It's the secret ingredients that add that special flavor that makes this frittata a stand-out.
What You'll Need:
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon mustard and mayo blend
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, honey Dijon mustard and mayo blend, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and scallions and saute 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until almost wilted, spreading mixture evenly across bottom of skillet. Pour egg mixture over vegetables, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Turn frittata out of the skillet, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and cut into wedges. Serve immediately.
If you loved this simple asparagus recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Amazing Recipes for Asparagus: 13 Baked Asparagus Recipes, Roasted Asparagus Recipes, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!