Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen deviled eggs
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
The big taste of bacon and robust flavor of Cheddar cheese add a zesty flair to these company-ready Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs. There's never been a dish that's more appropriate for your summer get-togethers! Don't have a picnic, potluck, or party this summer without making this classic go-along.
What You'll Need
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise, with yolks removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or scallions, plus extra for garnish
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and pepper; mix well. Stir in bacon, cheese, and chives.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on serving platter. Garnish with reserved bacon and chives. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 1,043
- Calories from Fat 749
- Total Fat 83g 128 %
- Saturated Fat 27g 134 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 58g 115 %
- Cholesterol 1,236mg 412 %
- Sodium 1,882mg 78 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.