Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are your mornings always a little hurried? No problem! With our easy to make breakfast recipe for Bacon 'n' Egg Cups you can prep ahead of time, and bake 'em right before breakfast. That way you can enjoy cheesy-bacon goodness even when you're in a rush!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce box)
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut pie crust into 4 equal pieces. Fit pieces over back of a cupcake tin, molding each to fit around a cup. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light brown. Cool 5 minutes, then remove from muffin cups and invert onto baking sheet.
- Reduce oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, bacon bits, scallion, 1/2 cup cheese, the salt, and pepper; mix well. Spoon mixture equally into individual cups, and sprinkle each with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Want even more of the best breakfast potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!