Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We came up with a different way to enjoy the ever-popular Buffalo wing sauce. Our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs combine a traditional favorite with a flavorful new twist.
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- 2 to 3 teaspoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, blue cheese dressing, and wing sauce; mix well.
- Fill egg white halvf with yolk mixture and place on a platter. Sprinkle each egg with some crumbled blue cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!