Classic Quiche Lorraine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our shortcut to making popular Quiche Lorraine so easy is a ready-to-bake pie crust that cuts the work out of this brunch favorite. Our foolproof recipe for this classic brunch dish will win you raves all around the table. And while this easy quiche recipe would make a great breakfast any time of the year, it would also make the perfect easy Easter recipe to serve on Easter Sunday morning!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie shell
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss Gruyere cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly in bottom of pie shell.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt, pepper, and nutmeg until well blended. Carefully pour over filling in pie shell.
- Bake in center of oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until center of quiche is almost set but jiggles slightly when dish is gently shaken and knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes then slice into wedges and serve.
Recipe courtesy of the American Egg Board
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.