Classic Quiche Lorraine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our shortcut to making popular Quiche Lorraine so easy is a ready-to-bake pie crust that cuts the work out of this brunch favorite. Our foolproof recipe for this classic brunch dish will win you raves all around the table. And while this easy quiche recipe would make a great breakfast any time of the year, it would also make the perfect easy Easter recipe to serve on Easter Sunday morning!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie shell
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss Gruyere cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly in bottom of pie shell.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt, pepper, and nutmeg until well blended. Carefully pour over filling in pie shell.
- Bake in center of oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until center of quiche is almost set but jiggles slightly when dish is gently shaken and knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes then slice into wedges and serve.
Recipe courtesy of the American Egg Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Pizza Breakfast Skillet
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Christmas Morning Breakfasts: 25 Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups