Egg, Canadian Bacon and Cheese Muffin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A healthy egg breakfast is just minutes away, when we use our microwave to speed up the cooking. Our Egg, Canadian Bacon, and Cheese Muffin will do the trick in no time!
What You'll Need:
- 1 slice Canadian bacon or thin slice deli ham
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 wheat English muffin, split, toasted
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
Line bottom of an 8-ounce ramekin or custard cup with Canadian bacon. Pour egg over meat.
Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 15 to 30 seconds longer, or until egg is almost set (see Notes).
- Place on English muffin and top with cheese.
If you use deli ham, you may need to fold it in half to fit in the ramekin.
- Use salt and pepper to taste and top with a tomato slice, if you like.
Don't overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after being removed from microwave.
Microwave ovens vary; cooking time may need to be adjusted.
For more incredibly easy breakfast ideas with eggs, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Pizza Breakfast Skillet
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Christmas Morning Breakfasts: 25 Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups