Lazy Weekend Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy, tasty, baked egg skillet is perfect for your next lazy weekend breakfast. Plus, our Lazy Weekend Frittata is packed with healthy vegetables, so you can feel good about eating it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 baking potato
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
What To Do:
- Microwave potato on high 7 to 10 minutes or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, scallions, bell pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender and potatoes are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add egg mixture. As mixture begins to set, push edge slightly toward center, allowing liquid to run to edges of the skillet. Reduce heat to low, cover, and allow to cook 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are set. Slide frittata onto a serving plate, cut into 4 wedges, and serve immediately.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 166
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 280mg 93 %
- Sodium 419mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!