We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get your day off to an energizing start with our Lumberjack Omelet. With its trio of ingredients sure to have you going hog wild over, this tasty breakfast guarantees you'll make it through your busy day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cooked sausage
- 1/4 cup diced cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
What To Do:
In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage, ham, bacon bits and onion. Saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add eggs to skillet and stir gently for 1 minute; stop stirring and allow egg to set up 1 to 2 minutes. Top eggs with meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Fold omelet in half, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch