Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 mini quiches
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Weekend brunches are for relaxing, not cooking. That's why we came up with a recipe for mini ham and cheese quiches that are ready in under 20 minutes. Yep, our Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches bake up in about half the time of traditional quiche.
What You'll Need:
- 12 round butter-flavored crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (½ pint) heavy cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped deli ham (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place one cracker in bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and spoon mixture equally into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
No deli ham on hand? Use real bacon bits instead to make mini Quiche Lorraines.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!
- All-in-One Sheet Pan Eggs
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Lumberjack Omelet
- Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Overnight Success Souffle
- Christmas Morning Breakfasts: 25 Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake