The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 half
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise, yolks removed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers, plus extra for garnish
What to Do
- In a food processor, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, paprika, cheese, and peppers; process until smooth.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on serving platter. Garnish with extra peppers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you'd like to make a few more varieties of deviled eggs for your spread, then check out our collection of Simple Deviled Eggs Recipes.