Sausage 'n' Egg Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A great brunch idea! Make it your own by varying the cheese or adding crumbled bacon. How about a little hot pepper sauce? Great! Any way at all, it's gonna smell like a farm kitchen at breakfast time.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups packaged croutons (garlic-or onion-flavored)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat. Drain off fat. Put sausage in prepared casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs; stir in milk, salt, and cheese. Pour egg mixture over sausage. Sprinkle with croutons.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 456
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 71 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 28g 57 %
- Cholesterol 384mg 128 %
- Sodium 1,017mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.4g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!