Sausage 'n' Egg Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A great brunch idea! Make it your own by varying the cheese or adding crumbled bacon. How about a little hot pepper sauce? Great! Any way at all, it's gonna smell like a farm kitchen at breakfast time.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups packaged croutons (garlic-or onion-flavored)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat. Drain off fat. Put sausage in prepared casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs; stir in milk, salt, and cheese. Pour egg mixture over sausage. Sprinkle with croutons.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!