Southwestern Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
South-of-the-border flavors are very hot, and not because of their spicy flavor, but because they're as popular as can be. Our cheesy Southwestern Breakfast Bake is hearty enough for brunch, lunch or even dinner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in bottom of dish. Sprinkle with cheese, green chilies, bell pepper, and scallions.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes, or until center is cooked through and set.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!