We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Veggies, cheese, and eggs...what more could you want in an easy breakfast recipe? Whip out your skillet and get cookin'!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 small sweet onion, chopped
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Heat a lightly greased large skillet over medium-high heat. Add first 3 ingredients, and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, and black pepper. Add mixture to skillet, and cook, without stirring, until eggs begin to set on bottom. Draw a spatula across bottom of skillet to form large curds. Sprinkle with cheese, and continue cooking until eggs are thickened but still moist. (Do not stir constantly.) Remove from heat. Serve immediately.
To lower calories and cholesterol, substitute 2 cups egg substitute for 8 eggs or use 4 whole eggs and 1 cup egg substitute. Also, use reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese in place of regular cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!