Western Ham Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy egg recipe has a little bit of everything in each bite. Hash browns, veggies, ham and cheese are all cooked right into the eggs, for a savory and filling dish. Cook up a Western Ham Frittata and slice it into four hearty pieces, there's enough to share!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, and black pepper. Stir in bell pepper, ham and onion, then pour over potatoes.
Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted. Slice into wedges, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!
- Amish Cooking: 8 Amish Recipes for Breakfast
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Country Sausage and Biscuits
- Quiche Italiano
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Lazy Day Breakfast
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts