Asian Sesame Tuna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Who wouldn't want to show off a bit and pull off a popular Asian-restaurant style dish easily? Well, we've got you covered with our simply delicious Asian Sesame Tuna. Try it and your gang will be hooked!
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds sashimi grade tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
What To Do:
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix 2 tablespoons sesame oil, chopped garlic, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and soy sauce. Add tuna steaks to bag, seal, and marinate in refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix sesame seeds, bread crumbs, ground ginger, the remaining black pepper and remaining sesame oil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Remove tuna from marinade, discard marinade, and place tuna steaks on baking sheet. Top evenly with sesame seed mixture and bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- This is great served as is or along with Sesame Lo Mein.
- Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!