Creamy Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a creamy, luxurious, delicate dish that'll have everybody thinking there's a French chef in the kitchen. When they ask where the chef is, just smile!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 or 3 drops hot pepper sauce (or to taste)
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 pounds white-fleshed fish fillets
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place all ingredients except the fish and paprika in a large bowl. Mix well, mashing the mixture with the back of a spoon to blend into a smooth, creamy mixture.
- Place the fillets in a single layer in 1 or 2 greased baking dishes. Spoon the sour cream mixture over the fish; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
You really can use any kind of fish fillets?perch, sole, snapper, cod, or pollack.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!