Cupid's Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fishing for a dinner idea to serve your sweetheart tonight? Our recipe for Cupid's Fish Fillets makes a tasty dinner for two. It features white fish fillets topped with some crab and a buttery breadcrumb mixture. It looks and tastes fancy enough for a special Valentine's Day meal, but it's also easy enough to make anytime you want to impress your loved one.
What You'll Need
- 2 white flesh fish fillets (about 1 pound)
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (6-ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained very well
- 2 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper; set aside. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and lemon juice. Gently stir in crabmeat. Spoon the crabmeat mixture evenly over the fish fillets.
- In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, butter, and parsley. Sprinkle mixture evenly over fish. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Looking for more ways to impress your sweetheart? Check out our collection of Easy Dinner Recipes for Two!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 378
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 58g 115 %
- Cholesterol 195mg 65 %
- Sodium 688mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.9g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.