We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you're fishing for an idea for dinner, pull out this recipe...your dinner crowd will be hooked!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup cheese crackers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 to 1½ pounds fresh or frozen whiting fillets, thawed if frozen
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine, divided
What To Do:
- Spray the cold grill racks with nonstick spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, crush the cheese crackers into crumbs. Add the salt, pepper, mustard, garlic powder, and Cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Rinse the fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Spread 1 tablespoon of the melted butter on the bottom of an 8-inch square disposable aluminum pan; place the fish in the butter, then spread the crumb mixture evenly over the fish.
- Drizzle the remaining butter over the crumb topping. Grill the fish for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness, until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through.
If you prefer, you can use haddock or cod instead of whiting.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Homestyle Tuna Croquettes
- Sour Cream Crowned Fish Fillets
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Pan-Fried Red Snapper
- "Not Stuffed" Stuffed Salmon