Five Star Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're giving "fast food" a whole new meaning with our recipe for Five Star Fish Fillets. In just about 15 minutes you can bake up delicious, crispy-coated fish that tastes "five star special." With just one bite, you'll be hooked!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place fish in baking dish and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and lemon juice; mix well. Evenly spoon topping over fish.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter. Sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and topping is golden.
Our Zucchini Squares make a great go-along!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!