Fresh Catch Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like clam chowder, wait till you taste this challenger that's ready to spin your ladle in a new direction!
What You'll Need:
- 5 cups water
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen white-fleshed fish fillets, like cod, haddock, or whiting, thawed if frozen and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a 6-quart soup pot, combine all of the ingredients and mix well over high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low; cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- Be sure to remove the bay leaf before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!