The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Mango Tango Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Bring a little of the islands into your home with our tropical Mango Tango Fish Fillets. 20 minutes is all you need to get this tasty dish on the table tonight!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh mango (about 2 mangoes)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss well. Set mango salsa aside or chill, if desired.
Sprinkle fillets evenly with cayenne pepper and remaining salt and place in prepared baking dish.
Bake 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with mango salsa.
Add a side of our Herbed Walnut Rice for a complete, or shall we say completely delicious, meal!
- Check out our other cruise-inspired recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.