Summer's Best Fish Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you call it chowder or "chowda", you'll love the fresh taste and the creamy texture of this throw-together one pot.
What You'll Need:
- 6 cups (1-1/2 quarts) milk
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen peas
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen catfish, thawed if frozen, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups instant mashed potatoes
What To Do:
In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine all ingredients except potato flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in potato flakes then simmer 3 to 5 additional minutes, or until thickened. Serve immediately.
For more great recipes using catfish, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Satisfy your cravings for pumpkin cake with our recipe for Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake. This pumpkin dump cake combines some of your favorite flavors of fall, so you can enjoy the flavors of the season any time you want! Plus, this is such a quick and easy dump cake recipe that you can make it any time you want. Just combine your ingredients and bake and you'll be enjoying a sweet pumpkin cake in no time!