The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Fresh Catch with Buttered Almonds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our Fresh Catch with Buttered Almonds is a gourmet feast that's sure to be a hit at your dinner party. It's no secret that a well done trout recipe can impress all types of company; having this recipe in your back pocket is a perfect way to please fish lovers and picky eaters alike. We're sure you'll fall for this simple fish recipe "hook, line, and sinker".
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 (2- to 2-1/2 pounds) fish, (trout, tilapia or other small lake fish, dressed)
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
What to Do
- In a small skillet over low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour butter over fillets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Place fillets on grill pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile in a small skillet over medium-low heat, melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter. Add almonds and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until golden. Top fish fillets with toasted almonds and butter and serve.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing fish recipes try our Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets, or our Simple Fish Tacos.
- If you love salmon, try our Barbecued Salmon Salad, or our Maple Sheet Pan Salad!
- Lastly, no fried fish recipe is complete without our Fish Fry Tartar Sauce.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.