1, 2, 3 Blackberry Sherbet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
1, 2, 3 Blackberry Sherbet is certainly a favorite over in our test kitchen. Why? Because it's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups fresh blackberries (see note)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk
- Blackberries and fresh mint (optional)
What To Do:
- Stir together blackberries and sugar in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes.
- Process blackberry mixture in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a 9-inch square pan, discarding solids; stir in buttermilk. Cover and freeze 8 hours.
- Break frozen mixture into chunks, and place in bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric beater until smooth. Return to pan; cover and freeze 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with extra blackberries and mint, if desired.
You can substitute 2 (14-ounce) packages frozen blackberries, thawed, for the fresh, if you'd like.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 524
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 147mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 120g 40 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.6g 31 %
- Sugars 113g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This vegetable side dish is a must-have, especially during the fall season. Our Lentil and Vegetable Medley features a delicious combo of roasted sweet potatoes, sliced Brussels sprouts, hearty lentils, and more. To make it even more flavorful we toss all of these tasty ingredients with some balsamic vinegar. You'll love this!