Almond Ginger Ice Cream Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
My family loves these frozen goodies so much I can hardly keep my freezer stocked with them! I bet you'll never go back to those store-bought ice cream sandwiches again!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 16 (2-inch-round) thin gingersnaps
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Spread 1/4 cup ice cream mixture onto each of 8 gingersnaps; top with remaining gingersnaps. Place on a baking sheet, and freeze until firm. Serve immediately, or wrap sandwiches individually in plastic wrap; store in freezer.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 158
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.0g 6 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 107mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.