Almond Ginger Ice Cream Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
My family loves these frozen goodies so much I can hardly keep my freezer stocked with them! I bet you'll never go back to those store-bought ice cream sandwiches again!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 16 (2-inch-round) thin gingersnaps
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Spread 1/4 cup ice cream mixture onto each of 8 gingersnaps; top with remaining gingersnaps. Place on a baking sheet, and freeze until firm. Serve immediately, or wrap sandwiches individually in plastic wrap; store in freezer.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!