Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dessert's never been so easy! Just 3 ingredients and it's off to the freezer?bet I got your attention with that!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crumbled (42 cookies)
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Combine crumbled cookies and softened ice cream, stirring just until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into a 9- x 13-inch pan or other shallow container.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Scoop into serving bowls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!