Frozen Margarita Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No straws required for this easy-as-pie frozen fantasy that's inspired by the flavors of a popular drink from south-of-the-border. Our creamy Frozen Margarita Pie recipe is one the whole family can enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen margarita mix concentrate, thawed (from a 6-ounce can)
- 2 cups whipped cream
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the pretzels and butter; mix well. Press the pretzel mixture over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate to form a crust; chill.
- In another medium bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, and margarita mix until well blended. Fold in the whipped cream until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 459mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 29g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
A platter of crispy sweet potato pancakes is always welcome for holiday entertaining. This healthy pancake recipe is our twist on the spuds, making great use of sweet potatoes as a tasty alternative. We especially love this recipe as the weather starts to get chilly, but don't be afraid to make these tasty bites any time of the year!