Frozen Margarita Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No straws required for this easy-as-pie frozen fantasy that's inspired by the flavors of a popular drink from south-of-the-border. Our creamy Frozen Margarita Pie recipe is one the whole family can enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen margarita mix concentrate, thawed (from a 6-ounce can)
- 2 cups whipped cream
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the pretzels and butter; mix well. Press the pretzel mixture over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate to form a crust; chill.
- In another medium bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, and margarita mix until well blended. Fold in the whipped cream until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 459mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 29g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This upside-down dessert is so good, you'll be doing flips after just one bite! This is a great dessert recipe for summer, since there's no baking involved and it calls for fresh strawberries. It's also light and creamy, which is just what we crave during the warmer months. We're telling you - you're going to love this Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake!