Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're getting ready to do your homework or simply watching TV, these Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites are a better-for-you snack option. They're great for both kids and adults, and can be made using your favorite fruit and yogurt combinations. Give them a try the next time you're craving a snack!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups yogurt (see Note)
- 1 cup assorted fresh fruit (see Note)
What to Do
- Place mini paper liners in 24 mini muffin cups. In a food processor, pulse granola until finely chopped. In a small bowl, combine granola and butter; mix well.
- Place about 1 teaspoon granola mixture into each paper liner and firmly press down. Spoon yogurt evenly over crust, filling about three-quarters full. Top each cup with fruit.
- Cover and freeze 3 hours, or until frozen.
- Use your favorite fruit-flavored yogurt or if you prefer a healthier Greek yogurt option, go ahead and use it.
- We used blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries, but you can use any of your favorite fruit combinations.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 46
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 3.3mg 1 %
- Sodium 16mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.1g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.