Peach Melba Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peach Melba Parfaits are a sophisticated dessert that will appeal to adults and kids alike. These parfaits are loaded with fruit, and using frozen yogurt rather than ice cream saves calories, too.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peach slices, thawed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 pint fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt*
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 bunch fresh mint (optional)
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine peaches, butter, and brown sugar. Cook over low heat until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
- Scoop frozen yogurt evenly into individual serving bowls or parfait glasses then spoon peach mixture over top.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint sprigs, if desired.
*To make this a gluten-free recipe, use gluten-free frozen yogurt.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!