Strawberry Italian Ice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no better way to quench your thirst at the state fair than with a Strawberry Italian Ice. Whether ya eat it with a spoon, like ice cream, or squish it out of a cup, like a snow cone, ya just can't miss. It's refreshingly delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 3 cups ice cubes, divided
What To Do:
- In a blender or food processor, combine strawberries, sugar, honey, lemon juice, and 2 cups ice. Blend until mixture is chunky. Add remaining ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish; freeze 1 hour. Scrape the ice with a fork until slushy, then freeze 3 to 4 more hours, or until solid.
- Scrape the ice with a fork, then scoop into balls and serve.
Who doesn't like a cool and refreshing dessert, especially on a summer day? Well, we certainly do, and one of our favorites around here is our Dreamy Orange Ice Pops! It takes us back to summers past.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.