The Best Ice Cream Cake Ever
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're an ice cream lover, then you're going to be all over this layered ice cream cake. This is The Best Ice Cream Cake Ever! Not only does it have three layers of ice cream, but it's surrounded by ice cream sandwiches! It really doesn't get much better than that.
What You'll Need
- 14 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 7 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 pint mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 fresh strawberries
What to Do
- Lightly coat bottom and sides of 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray. Line bottom and sides of pan with wax paper, trimming extra paper.
- In a food processor, place cookies and pulse until finely crushed. Place crumbs in a medium bowl; add butter and mix well. Set aside.
- Working quickly, cut each ice cream sandwich into quarters (once horizontally, then once vertically). Arrange ice cream sandwich pieces around pan, pressing together tightly. Spoon cookie mixture into bottom of pan and press firmly to bottom.
- Freeze 1 hour. Gently spread mint chocolate chip ice cream over crust. Spread strawberry then chocolate ice cream in layers.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped topping and strawberries when ready to serve.
Don't be afraid to change up the ice cream layers and use whatever flavors your family likes best!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 414
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 57 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 247mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 32g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.