Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bet you never knew that burritos could be served as a dessert. When you top off these Apple Burritos with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream, they will certainly be an over-the-top finale for any meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spoon about 1/3 cup pie filling onto each tortilla; roll up tortillas, and place seam side down in a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish.
- Combine apple cider, sugar, and butter in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce; pour remaining sauce over tortillas. Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until tortillas are lightly browned. Serve warm with reserved sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 412
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 57 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 2.7g 5 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 398mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.