Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Apple Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love how the tart, crisp apples and salty cashews contrast with the sweet-and-sour dressing that tops my salad. You can substitute pear, mandarin oranges, or strawberries for the apple, and enjoy it any time of the year! For a head start on this salad, make the dressing a day or two ahead and chill it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, torn
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar and remaining 4 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour over spinach mixture, tossing gently.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!
- 50 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Fried Apples
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Waldorf Gelatin
- Watermelon Pie