Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bake potatoes, we bake squash, cakes, casseroles, even fish. So why shouldn't we "bake" bananas? Our Banana Bake is easy to do right on the barbecue grill!
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 firm bananas, unpeeled
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place unpeeled bananas on the grill for 20 minutes, turning once. (The skin will turn almost black.) Carefully remove bananas from grill, peel, and slice.
- Toss banana slices in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Serve immediately.
We suggest serving these with a selection of dipping sauces like hot fudge, butterscotch topping, warm maple syrup, and honey. It's like a make-your-own banana bar!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!