Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says salsa always has to be spicy hot? One cool bite of Berry Salsa, and you'll change your mind.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion (about 1 small onion)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 cups.
Serve this fruit salsa as a zippy dip with tortilla chips, or as a flavorful topping for grilled beef, chicken, or fish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.