Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Country Fruit Stand Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Country Fruit Stand Salad gets its sparkling taste from a marinade of a combo of ginger ale, orange juice and honey. This unbeatable trio of flavors turns an ordinary fruit salad recipe into something special.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 honeydew melon, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 wedge watermelon, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 quart strawberries, washed, hulled, and cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup granola
- Fresh mint for garnish
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, watermelon, and strawberries.
- In a small bowl, combine ginger ale, orange juice, and honey. Mix well and pour over fruit; toss gently.
- Allow fruit to "marry" 15 to 20 minutes before serving. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle with granola and garnish with mint.
The number of servings this makes will depend upon the size of the fruit you use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 89
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5g 2 %
- Saturated Fat 0.2g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.6g 3 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 14mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?