Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Plantation Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's no wonder this was a popular snack on the plantations of the deep South. Even before we had refrigeration, everyone enjoyed the cool refreshing taste of fresh fruit! And today, we still love these same flavors...with a few little extras thrown in!
What You'll Need:
- 4 large Red Delicious apples, cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 4 bananas, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 pears, cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mayonnaise.
- Add mayonnaise and gently mix to coat fruit pieces. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!