Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Spiked Italian Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spiked Italian Fruit Salad is strictly for grownups. It's a fruit salad with a kick that's sure to perk up any party!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup Galliano liqueur (see Notes)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium-sized oranges, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium-sized pears, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium-sized apples, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the liqueur and orange juice. Add the fruit and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
You can substitute almost any liqueur for the Galliano, but Galliano has its own unique flavor. Prefer an alcohol-free dessert? Use additional orange juice instead of liqueur.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!