Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you love Waldorf salad but hate the last-minute work of putting it all together? With Waldorf Gelatin, you have a way to enjoy the great taste of Waldorf salad without the last-minute preparation.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups apple juice, divided
- 1 (4-serving) package strawberry-flavor gelatin
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup peeled and finely chopped apple (about 1 medium apple)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, bring 3/4 cup apple juice to a boil. Place gelatin in a large bowl and stir in the boiling apple juice for 2 minutes, or until completely dissolved.
- Place remaining 1/2 cup apple juice in a 1-cup measuring cup and add ice to make 1 cup. Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any remaining pieces. Stir in chopped apple, bananas, and pecans.
- Spoon into individual dessert dishes or a large serving bowl. Chill for 2 hours, or until firm.
Don't have any bananas? Just add another apple instead.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Watermelon Pie
- Fruit Toss
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- 50 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Berry Salsa
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fried Apples
- Mojito Fruit Salad