Chef's Salad Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy a deli sandwich on a stick with Chef's Salad Skewers. This tasty no-cook meal is the perfect way to go for summer dinner parties!
What You'll Need:
- 4 slices (1/4 pound) deli turkey
- 4 slices (1/4 pound) deli ham
- 4 (2-ounce) slices Swiss or yellow Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices (1/4 pound) deli roast beef
- 1 small head of iceberg lettuce, cut into 12 chunks
- 1 large tomato, cut into 12 chunks
- 6 (10-inch) skewers
What To Do:
- Place turkey slices on a work surface and top each with a slice of ham, a slice of cheese, and a slice of roast beef.
- Starting at the narrow end, roll up jelly-roll style and slice each roll into three equal pieces.
- Alternately thread each skewer with two pieces each of the meat and cheese roll, lettuce, and tomato.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!