Crunchy Asian Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This eye-opening salad's got bite! Try our Crunchy Asian Salad tonight.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 pound cooked and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup honey roasted sliced almonds
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut and sesame oils, rice vinegar, honey, soy sauce, and ground ginger; whisk together.
- Add the Napa and red cabbages, green onions, and shrimp; toss evenly until coated. Sprinkle with sliced almonds and serve immediately (see Note).
If not serving immediately, cover and chill until ready to use; sprinkle with almonds just before serving.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of www.almondaccents.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!