Hot Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The warm mushroom mixture helps melt the goat cheese to make each bite of this salad extra creamy.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced Portobello mushrooms, cut in half
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (7-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Saut mushrooms and onion 3 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low; add olives, tomatoes, and vinegar; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Toss spinach with mushroom mixture in a large bowl.
- Place salad on a serving platter; top with goat cheese, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!